1. Uncompromising economic efficiency.
Our finely tiered mini-excavator product range offers the ideal machine for your individual needs. All Wacker Neuson mini-excavators are particularly robust, powerful and easy to operate. A variety of attachments increases your application areas and makes the machines even more economical.
2. Reliable machines. Made in Austria.
All professional disciplines are combined in our plant in Hörsching near Linz: research and development, procurement, product management, prototype construction, design, quality assurance and production. That’s how we achieve the highest quality - made in Austria.
3. Your success in focus.
Our cooperation first begins as soon as you have chosen an excavator from Wacker Neuson. You have access to numerous services and service packages, because we want to ensure maximum machine availability for you. That is our promise to you!
• Vertical Digging System (VDS): more productivity on a slope
• Telescopic travel gear: narrow for tight areas, wide for enhanced stability
• Lifting hooks on cabin roof for easy re-positioning and trailer loading
• Zero tail: virtually without tail overhang
• Compact dimensions enabling machines to be moved quickly to different locations
• Optimal service accesses save time and money during maintenance
• Long service life thanks to the high quality components and processes
• Control circuits (AUX I–V): Up to 5 optional auxiliary control circuits ex works
• Flexible range of use cases thanks to wide selection of attachments available ex works
• Customer colours: if desired, we also paint in special colours
• Innovative front windshield system for optimal ventilation in any weather
• Intuitive operation using the joystick display, jog dial and keypad
• Ergonomic cabin with custom settings
• Very good view of the entire work area
• Telematics system locates locate the machine via GPS and increases the anti-theft protection
|Model||Shipping Weight (kg)||Digging Depth (mm)||Engine Output (kw)||Description|
|803||992||1763||9.6||Smallest model – also works in zero emission mode: the mini-excavator 803.|
|ET16||1602||2413||13.2||Move large items in a small space: the compact mini-excavator ET16.|
|EZ17||1822||2490||13.4||Compact, powerful, maneuverable: the zero tail mini-excavator EZ17.|
|ET18||2060||2400||13.4||The ET18 impresses with the best overall performance in its class.|
|ET20||2182||2690||13.4||Impressive output for a 2-ton excavator with the compact dimensions of the 1.5-ton class.|
|ET24||2401||2700||13.4||The ET24 is compact like the little guys, but powerful like a model in the 2.5-ton class.|
|EZ26||3161||2744||15.2||Comfortable operation: the zero tail excavator EZ26.|
|ET35||4171||3497||18.2||Designed for productivity: tracked excavators ET35 and EZ36.|
|EZ36||4260||3497||18.2||Designed for productivity: tracked excavators ET35 and EZ36.|
|EZ53||6165||3750||36.3||Sturdy and yet delicate: the zero tail excavator EZ53.|
Wacker Neuson’s mini excavators represent an industry-leading range of innovative excavation models, running from the 1 to the 6 ton class. From the key components to the smallest details, the current range offers class-leading performance, no matter what the task at hand.
Call sales today to find out more about the range.